Neil is the Club Chair and a member of the coaching team – British Triathlon Level 2 coach.
Chair & BTF Level 2 Coach
- Neil started his running career in 2005, and has subsequently competed in triathlons and duathlons. He has coached Chippenham Harriers Adults and Youth members and started assisting the Triathlon Club and Tristars in 2015. Neil has been racing in triathlons since 2009 and has been competing at various distances up to Ironman and has won at a few of the local races.
Nikki is the Club Vice-Chair and also part of the Social Secretary team
Vice-Chair & Social Secretary
- Nikki first dipped her toe into the Tri world at the 2017 Oldbury Sprint and has never looked back! A keen swimmer, steady runner and reluctant cyclist, she has moved steadily through the distances with the Weymouth Ironman 70.3 2019 being the most recent.
This year she is due to take on the Dragon at Ironman Wales in Tenby for her very first full distance race.
Lucy supports the smooth running of the club.
- Secretary Lucy completed Oldbury Sprint Triathlon as her first triathlon in 2016, she loved it and has since completed in multiple races, ranging from Sprints up to a Half Ironman. For Lucy triathlons are all about taking part and having fun. Lucy also qualified as a BTF Technical Official in 2019, and is our own official at our Midweek Duathlon Series at Castle Combe.
Lindsay looks after all the financial aspects of the Club
- I ran my first half marathon just after my 40th birthday, After a few years doing halves and 3 marathons, I did my first sprint Tri in 2016. I then started the coached swimming sessions & cycling more and in 2018 completed a standard and middle distance lake triathlon, with my first sea swim at the Gower sprint.
Chris looks after the Coaching team & Tristars – Chippenham Tri was set up by Chris back in 2014. Chris is a British Triathlon Level 3 coach and UK Athletics Level 2 coach.
Head Coach & Tristars – BTF Level 3 Coach
- Chris has experience of coaching triathletes at all levels including children, novices and experienced triathletes.
Chris has competed in triathlon for 15 years, including multiple Ironman over this time. He has represented Great Britain as an age grouper in Duathlon and Triathlon, including a 7th placing at the 2019 ITU World Long Course Championships.
Lynsey looks after all the swim admin and makes sure we have a swim venue for the club
Swim Coordinator & BTF Level 1 Coach
- Lynsey loves all things triathlon. She began her triathlon journey in 2014, working up quickly to reach the pinnacle of her career to date when she achieved 2bd in her age group at IM Wales 2019 and qualification for the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii 2021.
Mark manages and looks after the Club Championship Races for the season
Championship Race Coordinator
- After learning how to swim by watching a few YouTube videos, Mark completed his first triathlon in 2016 – the Cotswold 113 half-iron distance. Mark is now a competitive Age Group racer, winning a number of local races. He has also completed Ironman UK in 2019 and 2021, winning his AG in 21 and subsequently qualifying for the World Championships in Kona.
The Clubs COVID19 Officer
Victoria is the Club Welfare Officer
Welfare Officer & BTF LEVEL 1 COACH
Nikki Capp & Nicola Todd
The Club Social team behind many of the great party’s we have during the year
Bev heads up the Publicity and Social media side parts of the club
- Bev is a beginner triathlete who has ran with the Chippenham Harriers for several years. Since purchasing a road bike a few years back, Bev has been building her cycling strength and is steadily working her swimming confidence to get to her first triathlon in the near future.
Belinda sorts and organizes the club kit
- Belinda starting racing triathlons in 2016. After couple of sprints, she got the bug and went in at the deep end to enter Ironman Wales in Tenby, which she completed in 2018.
Belinda is a keen cyclist and can often be found riding the roads of Wiltshire ahead of the next big race!
Jason is a member of the coaching team, also assisting with the club’s TRI-stars group.
He is Level 2 BTF coach and a level 1 FA coach.
BTF Level 2 Coach
- Jason has competed at most distances in triathlon, including 3 Ironman finishes at Wales & Lanzarote.
Also a keen ultra runner, he is always looking to go longer.
Peter is a member of the coaching team and is a Level 1 triathlon coach.
BTF Level 1 Coach
- Peter has completed Ironman UK and Wales in 2015, In 2016 Peter has focused on standard distance triathlons concluding in the qualification for the World Championships in Cozumel, Mexico. Where he successfully completed in Sep 2016.
Lynn is the Duathlon Race Director and is a Level 1 triathlon coach.
BTF Level 1 Coach
David is the club website admin